Sunday, March 29, 2009

New Workout Buddy


Rivers joined us for our first track workout of the season last Monday. Isn't she just the cutest little workout buddy? I wish I had even 1/10th of her energy. Lately I've been feeling quite old and sluggish. And the weather has turned cold again, which isn't helping.

Laid low most of this week. Hoping that will help some of the aches and pains subside. Though I did get a solid workout in today -- dress shopping. Seriously, I'm wiped. Who knew getting dressed and undressed 500 times could be so exhausting?!
Off to sleep.

2 comments:

ssjd411 said...

my dog Lucy comes with me for every run...she can do 5.5 miles like a champ! I'm pretty sure she will be able to do at least 10-12 miles no problem....she may be dragging me home though!

Unknown said...

who's dog is that? Love her!