Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back In The Saddle....Litterally

Finally, back to the workouts. Rode for about an hour and ten minutes this morning with the new Team in Training group and it feels great to be back. Lots of fun chatting during the ride which made the time fly. Unfortunately, my knees are really sore post-ride...thinking I didn't get the seat set up quite right on the gym bike....but overall it felt great to sweat again.

Tomorrow the plan is to get in at least 45 minutes on the treadmill and 45 minutes in the pool. Although, the new suit isn't here yet....which is a bit of bummer...but I guess I can hang in there with the ill-fitting suit for one workout.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back. Glad you are feeling better. Have a good work out tomorrow. I'll be spinning.. er, cycling at 8:30am. :) I"m sure you'll be at work though.