Thursday, January 17, 2008

Why does my weekend look like work?

So here's my plan for the weekend:

FRIDAY:
lunch = 30 min run
after work = swim (hopefully a solid 45 minutes) then time relaxing in the steam room as reward
after swim = go home and clean/organize/pack for the rest of the weekend (maybe drink wine while doing this to pretend I have a life? Not too much though...keep reading....)

SATURDAY:
7:30 - 8:30am = cycle class then directly to ski hill
10-2 = ski (ok, kinda social but kind-of a workout. Supposed to be zero this weekend with windchill of -12! I'll be burning calories just trying to stay warm. And sadly there will be no adult bevies consumed or I'll never stay awake for the rest of my day....ok maybe just one....)
4-bedtime = study for big, horrible professional exam

SUNDAY:
6:30am = at gym to run, do abs (maybe a few weights if time permits), and swim
10am = meet friends for brunch (whoa, look at me bein' social!)
1:30pm - 5:30pm = more studying
5:42pm Watching Brett Favre....probably while trying to study

MONDAY (MLK, Jr day -- off work):
Study, study,....maybe AM cycling class....study, study, study....maybe PM swim....study, study, study,....

and then its back to another week!

Isn't my life fun?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

minus the stupid studying it sounds pretty good to me. :) SO maybe I'll see you w/ all the Jerry's in cycle class on Monday? 8:30am .. get their early those ladies like to reserve their bikes by 8:10am... so aggravating!