Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Reward

So, as I hunt down things that I can actually eat and avoid the onslaught of temptation (thank you Girl Scouts...grrr...next year how about a fruit sale?) I'm continually asking myself....why? Why am I doing this?

And I would like to get all philosophical and idealistic about how its for my health, and athletic performance, and how I'll just feel better about life. What-ever. Lets get real. The only thing that motivates me right now is the idea of needing to buy all new pants.

So I decided to feed that vanity and sweeten the pot. After all, what is challenge without reward? And I'm thinking this reward is going to start with "s" and end with "ahhhhh....". Because quite frankly, I will have earned it.

1 comment:

ssjd411 said...

I am right there with you! I had to breakdown and some big girl pants...with a whole closet full of clothes that don't fit! Now I feel too fat to go to the gym!!!!