Monday, February 16, 2009

Things I should not have seen in Utah


I needed to see two feet of powder in Utah. I did NOT need to see Paris Hilton and her new BFF. But there I was, nonchalantly trying to listen to a concert for free behind the music venue at Sundance when Paris and her entourage march by. I didn't even take the camera out until I realized she was going to be about two feet from me so I figure, 'oh why not'.

Add to the list of things I did not need to see....Kim and Courtney Kardashian, one of the Cheetah girls (don't ask me which one, I don't even know how many of them there are), Mariah Carey and her husband, Hulk Hogan's ex-wife (explain to me what she was doing at Sundance?), Jeremy Jackson (played Hobie on Baywatch, all grown up now and recently made a showing on the Tyra talk show so you know he's going places).

We actually saw quite a few other celebs, but these were the most ridiculous.

And speaking of ridiculous....there was this....at Snowbasin.

Although, I did need to see that. THAT was hilarious. Seriously, how do you roll up to the slopes in that get-up? I'll tell you that guy better have some mad-crazy skills on the mountain. You don't rock a suit like that on the bunny hill.

More adventures from Snowbasin tomorrow....

No comments: