Thursday, June 24, 2010

Things my dad says

So, at the moment, I have about 1001 thoughts about life and love and loss and totally lame ways to spend 40+ hours a week in a mountain town.  Ugh.  I may or may not finish percolating those thoughts into something coherent and worth delivering to the masses (all five people anyway, who I think might actually read this blog) via the interwebs.

In the meantime please enjoy this adorable email message that was sent to me today by my father:

"Heard a great one this morning, left me smiling.

I got to Panera's for my bagel.  Waiting for it to get done toasting.

2 sweet little old ladies standing there, 1 was trying to use the toaster and they were gabbing.

The one says "other places I've been, they toast it for you".

The other one says "I got a new toaster last week, I feel like a new bride"."



Sometimes isn't it just the simplest things that can make us smile.  :)

No comments: