Thursday, October 2, 2008

WHAT??! Shut out by my sponsor?

Full? How can this be? Does The North Face not know they are practically sponsoring all my athletic endeavors (at a profit for them, I might add)?? Clearly they have forgotten to save me a spot in the Endurance Challenge. Clearly.

I was a teeny bit pre-occupied with my upcoming BIG HONKIN' MONTH OF TRAVEL and put off registering. Can't a girl get a little leniency?

I'm so, so bummed. I was really looking forward to this race. A 10k trail run, how completely perfect. The perfect distance. Fun terrain. Good eye candy ('cuz you know Dean Karnazes was going to lap me at least twice during the race). And an environmentally friendly carpool of good company all lined up.

But no. It was not to be. I will just have to take my $45 and spend it elsewhere. (like at Patagonia or Nau)

No comments: