Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All over the map

I don't even know where to start.....

It feels like yesterday that I was somewhere in the middle of northwestern Colorado, on a river, without contact with the outside world and without any idea what direction I was heading when we landed back on the dock of reality.

And now, here I am.  Reality for sure.  Sometimes the hard, stressful, decision-making part of reality.  Sometimes the how-the-hell-am-I-going-to-make-this-crazy-dream-happen-time-to-get-creative side of reality.  Both challenging.  And hopefully rewarding.  At some point.  Somewhere down this winding mountain road.

At any rate, you can't beat the view.


So ya.  I'll be here for a little bit longer.  I just wasn't ready to call it quits on the search for whatever it is I'm looking for.

No comments: