Tuesday, April 10, 2012

700-something

700 is better than 2500. Progress has been made. But, wow. Purging and filing four years of documented life is emotionally draining. There are bright spots for sure, but there are also whole sections you don't even open and just file under "the shitty part." Some people might purge that part. But I peeked a little. It wasn't all that shitty. And sometimes it's the biggest messes that leave the best shine after cleaning. Something about the grit really makes for great polish, I guess.

I'm already looking forward to all the room there will be for new stuff to blossom when my inbox is washed and cleaned and folded neatly away.

Like this new band I just found.  I will definitely welcome more newness and goodness like this. And spring. And flowers. yes.

No comments: