Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fall

You can't throw a rock around here without hitting a photographer these days.  You'd think sunsets on back country roads were superbowl caliber events the way the photogs line up and box out for the best shots.  Pretty comical, actually, to come over a hill in the middle of nowhere to a slew of parked cars and thousands of dollars in camera equipment pointed toward the horizon.  

Personally, I've been kind of indifferent toward the season.  The "beauty" didn't really blow me away like I thought it would.  Though looking through the pictures, I can't deny that it IS kinda pretty.....and these really aren't even the "great shots."  I've been thinking more and more about what I'm doing with my pictures these days and have been pondering a more official way to show them to the world.  So stay tuned....but in the meantime, enjoy the "rejects."  :)




No comments: